- What is the difference between G and J?
- What makes a soft G?
- Why is J pronounced as H in Spanish?
- Can English speakers read Dutch?
- Why does G have two sounds?
- How do you say h in Dutch?
- Can G be pronounced as J?
- How is G pronounced in Dutch?
- Why is J pronounced as Y?
- How do u spell J?
- What are words starting with J?
- What is J sound?
- How is R pronounced in Dutch?
- What is soft G words?
- How do you teach the J sound?
- What are some hard G words?
- What are the examples of soft sounds?
- Is Gem a hard or soft G?
- What words have a soft g sound?
- How do you spell the J sound?
- What is the G rule?
What is the difference between G and J?